Watching video may bring you a strong visual impact or touch your heart with something a video-maker wants to express.
When immersing in the environment that could fully occupy your visual and auditory sense, do you realize that you are in addiction?
With streaming video sites like YouTube, Dailymotion and Vimeo being popular today, you may prefer to enjoy “streaming” video without interruption by unstable or even inaccessible network.
Grabbing videos from those sites could fix the problem permanently.
I am going to share with you how to grab videos from popular video sites with video grabber online or software.
Let’s dive in!
The Best Video Grabber Software (Recommended)
AnyVid is a video grabber that allows you to download videos from 1000+ sites. It has gone through several updates to help you download videos more quickly and smoothly. At present, AnyVid supports you download videos on Android, Windows, Mac.
● Video grabber for Android.
● Support batch grab YouTube videos in 1080p at a fast speed.
● Download subtitles from YouTube, Facebook, etc.
● Convert any local video to any latest format.
● Has built-in browser so that you can view your loved sites within one platform and manage your downloaded files easily in Library.
Start your free trial and feel the difference!
Download any video from 1,000+ websites
- for Windows 10/8/7
- for Mac OS X 14+
- for Android
4K Video Downloader supports downloading videos, playlists, channels and subtitles from YouTube, TikTok, Facebook, Vimeo and other video sites in high quality.
● Download a whole playlist and channel from YouTube and save the downloaded files in MP4, MKV, M4A, MP3, FLV, 3G.
● Grab videos in HD 1080p, HD 720p or 4K.
● Support downloading subtitles in .srt file.
● Support watching 360° videos
● 4K Video Downloader is only available on desktop OS: Windows, macOS and Ubuntu.
ClipGrab is a free video grabber and converter for YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook and many other popular video sites. It can convert downloaded videos to many formats in easy step.
● Offers an integrated and easy-to-use search function for YouTube videos.
● Grab videos in HD (1080p and 720p) and convert downloaded videos to MPEG4, MP3 or other formats.
● ClipGrab has been described as a software “loaded with crapware” because of the use of installCore.
Quick tip: The ClipGrab installer for Windows includes installCore, which is an advertising software module categorized as a potentially unwanted program (PUP) or potentially unwanted application (PUA) by some anti-malware products.
Best Online Video Grabbers
AmoyShare Free Video Finder is the best free video downloader online to download any video from video websites like YouTube, Dailymotion, Facebook, etc.
● Support two ways to grab videos. Enter keywords or paste the video URL in the search box.
● Download any video in high quality and download video to mp3 audio.
● Grab video from 1000+ popular sites.
Video Grabber is a free online tool to help you grab videos from many online video sites like YouTube, Vimeo, etc.
● Supports downloading HD quality video up to 8K
● After a single click, the video can be downloaded in available formats such as MP4, FLV, 3GP, WMV, WEBM, MP3, etc.
● Has online services for editing, grabbing, converting and recording videos.
● This online video grabber may fail to convert, grab videos but you can turn to its app – Apowersoft Video Download Capture. However, the free account has many limitations and the VIP account costs a little high at $19.95 per month. If you don’t need so many functions, you can save money by choosing other alternatives.
Which Is Better?
After checking out all five options, AnyVid was the clear winner for many features. However, 4K Video Downloader and ClipGrab and the two online tools are also viable options.
What do you think of the video grabbers I have recommended? Share with us in the below comment box.