As a leading live video streaming platform, millions of game lovers visit Twitch to stream gaming videos like eSports competitions, including League of Legends, Dota 2, World of Warcraft, PUBG, etc. It is a paradise for gamers.
However, you may get crazy when you are watching a gaming competition, the video playback error (like repeated buffering, slow loading, black screen, etc.) occurs due to poor network connection.
So, some of you may want to download Twitch videos for offline watching.
Today, I am going to show you how to download videos from Twitch, so that you will not encounter the playback error caused by network instability, and you can enjoy the Twitch videos later.
Now, let’s start to download Twitch videos for free.
Part 1. Download Twitch Videos from Your Broadcast
If you are a Twitch member, you may ask “how to download my twitch videos?” when it comes to Twitch videos download.
It is pretty easy! Twitch allows its members to download their broadcasts from the original stream within a duration (ranging from 14 to 60 days based on membership level). And, the broadcast videos will be deleted when expire.
Now, let me show you how.
- Log in Twitch website > Click the avatar at the right up corner > Select Settings.
- Select Channels & Videos tab > Scroll down to enable Store past broadcasts – Automatically save broadcasts for up to 14 days (60 days for Partners, Turbo and Prime users). Now, your broadcasts can be downloaded within the time period.
- Go back toTwitch homepage > Click the avatar at the right up corner > Select Video Producer tab > Click the dropdown menu to select the Past Premiere, Past Broadcast, Highlight, or other options to view your previous stream videos > Select a video, click the “Three Dots” icon and click the download button to save the video to your devices.
For visitors with Twitch account, the method mentioned above is the best choice for them to download Twitch videos online from their original broadcasts.
Part 2. Download Twitch Videos Published by Others
If you are only a Twitch viewer, how can you download Twitch videos, or how to download Twitch videos posted by others?
Right! You need a third-party software or an online video download service. Here, I use a Twitch videos download software named AnyVid.
In comparison with online video downloader, AnyVid helps you download videos from Twitch to watch offline, without the consideration of network connection.
Besides, AnyVid provides you with two options to download Twitch videos for free, including:
#1 Method. Download videos through Popular Site on AnyVid
#2 Method. Download Twitch videos by Twitch videos link
Here, I will show you how to download Twitch videos with these two methods respectively.
Download AnyVid for free before the step-to-step guide!
Download any video from 1,000+ websites
- for Windows 10/8/7
- for Mac OS X 14+
- for Android
Download Twitch Videos through Popular Site on AnyVid
AnyVid supports multiple video sites with Twitch included. You can watch and download Twitch videos on the software.
- Enter Twitch within the software. Click on View All tab of the Popular Sites section. Select Twitch in Games section by scrolling down your mouse.
- Download Twitch Videos. Here, you are on Twitch. You can watch videos across the range, like Live Channels, Categories, Recommended Gaming Channels, etc. Here, the live broadcast of League of Legend is recommended. It is just what I wanted! Then, I select a live channel to watch. How wonderful the competition it is! Also, you can download the video by click on the download button if you want. If you do not prefer the recommended gaming videos, you can directly search the game’s name. You can still find the wanted videos.
Download Twitch videos by Twitch videos link
Developed with a smart search engine, AnyVid lets you download videos from Twitch by directly pasting the link of a Twitch video.
As the picture shown below: paste the link on the search box > click the MP4 button to download Twitch videos.
Quick Tip: If you want to download Twitch videos to phone, AnyVid is available too. However, you need a USB cable to transfer the downloaded video if you want to download Twitch videos to iPhone.
Twitch Video Downloaded!
Can you download Twitch videos now?
Check the above-mentioned methods to find an easy way to download Twitch videos for free.
Want to know more about Twitch videos download? Leave a comment below!