As one of the most significant social media sites globally, Facebook boasts tons of how-to videos, music clips, funny videos, etc.
When you scroll through the Feed on Facebook, you may need to save Facebook videos. However, Facebook doesn’t allow you to download videos from Facebook directly.
How to download Facebook videos on computers and phones?
You may google on the internet and get diversified answers out there. However, Facebook has upgraded constantly, and some of these solutions do not work anymore.
Why bother to verify reliability? Read this practical guide on how to save Facebook videos.
I test out more than 10 Facebook video downloader tools and have come out with the best ways to copy a video from Facebook on your computer, Android, and iPhone devices. Let’s take a glance right now!
- Part 1. How to Download Video from Facebook to Computer
- Part 2. How to Save a Video from Facebook to Your Phone
Part 1. How to Download Video from Facebook to Computer
In this part, you will learn how to copy the Facebook video link and download video off Facebook on Computer with an online downloader or advanced Facebook video downloader program.
Download Facebook Videos on Chrome
Various Chrome video downloaders could help you copy a video from Facebook for free. However, some online video downloaders trick you into malicious web pages, while others irritate you with loads of annoying ads.
Luckily, AmoyShare Facebook Video Downloader helps. With it, you can download any Facebook videos to MP3 or MP4 on Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and many other browsers. It is worth mentioning that this online FB video downloader is powerful enough to download private Facebook videos, download Facebook live videos, and saved Facebook videos conveniently.
Also, you can download videos off Facebook without any registration. This Facebook video download site is safe and professional. You don’t put up with any irritating ads or redirects. Most importantly, this website is entirely free, and it keeps providing superior service all the time.
Are you eager to know how to save Facebook videos to the computer with this excellent online Facebook Downloader?
Now let me demonstrate the steps in detail.
- Log into your Facebook account and find the video you want to save. Double-click the video to enlarge it, and you can copy the video link in the address bar.
- Head over to AmoyShare Facebook Video Downloader and paste the link into the search section. The link will be analyzed automatically. Once the result shows up, click the Download button and further pick a format. Both video and audio are available for choice.
Download Facebook Videos in 1080p
Facebook Video Downloader online allows you to rip video from Facebook easily. However, if you wish to download Facebook videos in 1080p, 720p, or other HD resolutions, AnyVid Facebook video downloader is recommended.
AnyVid FB downloader outshines with HD Facebook video download service and batch download function. To be specific, you can download Facebook videos to MP4 in HD 1080p, 720p, and so on. Besides that, you can even paste multiple Facebook video links and download them to MP4 or MP3 simultaneously.
Besides that, AnyVid allows you to copy videos from numerous video sites such as YouTube, Twitter, TikTok, and a whole lot more. This powerful Facebook video downloader for PC and Mac contains neither ads nor bundleware. Install it now!
Download any video from 1,000+ websites
Now let’s learn how to download video from Facebook to a computer now!
- Go to the Facebook website, and find the FB video you want to copy. Then click the video twice to enlarge it. On the enlarged page, copy the Facebook video link from the address bar at the top.
- Head over to AnyVid FB downloader and paste the link into the search field. Click the search icon to detect video. Once the result appears, select 1080p resolution and hit the Download icon.
Now you can save Facebook to MP4 1080p. The download process is smooth and quick, right?
Give it a shot now!
Part 2. How to Save a Video from Facebook to Your Phone
Nowadays, many users tend to view Facebook videos on their phones. In this part, I will recommend the best way to save Facebook videos on iPhone and Android.
How to Download Facebook Videos on Android
If you prefer to go through Facebook on your Android phone, you can save Facebook videos with the help of the AnyVid Facebook video downloader app.
Although the APK is small in size, the AnyVid Facebook video downloader app still outperforms all other video downloaders. It supports video downloading from most popular video-sharing sites such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc. That is essential for phones with limited storage space.
Aside from that, this Facebook downloader allows you to convert Facebook to MP3 in 320kbps, 192kbps, or 128kbps with only 1 click. That is why many users rank AnyVid the best Facebook music downloader.
Besides Facebook MP3 downloads, you can download Facebook to MP4 1080p, 720p, 480p, 360p etc. AnyVid Facebook downloader app is safe and clean. Neither will bundleware nor promotional ads will bother your download experience.
Install it now and start downloading Facebook videos to your Android.
Download any video from 1,000+ websites
How to save a video from Facebook to your phone?
- Go through your Facebook and find out the video you want to copy. Tap the three-dot icon at the upper right corner of the video and hit the Copy link option.
- Switch to AnyVid and paste the copied link into the search bar on the top. Hit the search icon to search for the FB video first. Once the result shows up, you can choose the video quality and start downloading.
All done, congratulations!
How to Download Facebook Videos on Android without Any Software
If you prefer to rip video from Facebook without any software, the AmoyShare online FB downloader comes in handy.
After my investigation, I am sure AmoyShare Facebook Video Downloader online outstands from its peers due to its clean and intuitive interface and powerful download functions.
AmoyShare online Facebook downloader enables you to download any Facebook videos to MP3 & MP4 formats with only 1 click. Besides that, you don’t put up with any skeptical ads.
In fact, with this free Facebook video downloader, you can download videos from Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and other 250+ sites. And the download speed is amazing.
Without further ado, let me show you how to download videos from Facebook on Android without any software.
- Launch the Facebook app and find the video you want to download. Hit the three-dot icon and tab “Copy Link.”
- Switch to AmoyShare Facebook video download site on Chrome or another browser on your Android phone. Then paste the URL on the search field and tap the search icon.Once the result shows up, you can directly pick a resolution and save a Facebook video on your phone.
How to Save Facebook Videos on iPhone
Due to security concerns, most methods to save videos onto iPhone are prohibited. Fortunately,
we can resort to a file manager called Documents by Readdle to bypass the iPhone restrictions and save FB videos online with AmoyShare Facebook Video Downloader.
AmoyShare Facebook video downloader online allows you to download Facebook videos with URL.
Also, you can insert the video title or artist to find your favorite video and get them downloaded in no time. Actually, this feature-packed video downloader allows you to extract videos from Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, and other leading video-streaming sites for free.
Are you eager to know how to save Facebook videos on your iPhone now?
- Before we start, please install Documents by Readdle from the App Store and start now!
- Go to Facebook and determine the FB video you want to download. Then tap the three-dot icon and further select the Copy Link option.
- Launch the Document app, and you can find a small explorer icon at the lower right part. Please open it and visit the AmoyShare Facebook Video Downloader site. Then long-press the search section to paste the copied link to search for the FB video. Once the result shows up, click the Download button to set output. Either audio or video is available.
- After the file format is confirmed, a new page pops up. You can click the Done button to download files automatically. Or you can change the file name and storage destination.
Now the FB video has been saved onto your iPhone. You can further move the FB video to your Camera Roll if you want.
How to download Facebook videos? The download process is handy for all walks of life.
If you tend to scroll through Facebook via PC and Android, AnyVid must be a great helper to capture Facebook videos. It allows you to batch download Facebook videos with URLs quickly. With it, you can not only download any Facebook videos but also download videos from YouTube and other 1,000+ sites. Most importantly, you can convert Facebook videos to HD MP4 or MP3 in no time.
For those who prefer to download Facebook videos without software or iPhone user, you can save Facebook videos with AmoyShare Facebook Video Downloader. It won’t force you to view tedious ads before starting the video downloading process.
Give it a shot now!
Frequently Asked Questions
How to download videos from Facebook to the computer?
Visit the Facebook website and find the video you want to download. Then make the video bigger and copy the Facebook video link from the address bar.Go to AmoyShare Facebook video downloader and paste the video link, then you are good to go.
How to download Facebook videos on Android without any software?
1. Run the Facebook app and find the Facebook video you need to download. Then tap the Share icon and select the Copy link option.2. Open Chrome or another browser on your Android phone. Then visit Online Facebook Video Downloader and paste the video link.3. Tap the Download icon, choose video resolution such as 360p, 480p, and hit the Download icon again.4. Within a few seconds, you can download Facebook videos on Android.