As the great social network, Facebook has become an inseparable part of our daily life. Most of us visit Facebook app with our smartphone daily.
When going through the Facebook video, we may find some interesting videos that you want to copy or share on other social platforms.
However, how to save a video from Facebook to your phone? That looks quite tricky; after all, it is unlikely to test out all the FB video downloader on your phone. Some malicious downloaders will pose a risk on your phone.
Luckily, we have come out with the best method for downloading Facebook videos on Android and iPhone.
I will demonstrate the steps in detail.
Part 1. How to Download Facebook Videos to Android?
What is a good Facebook video downloader app? Below are a few criteria for reference.
1. Safe and clean download. After all, malicious software will access device information in the background and cause privacy leakage.
2. Solid performance. The FB video downloader should provide stable and prompt service.
3. Multi-functions. Features like video conversion and built-in player contribute to increasing user experiences.
4. Small size. Due to the limited space of smartphones, users prefer the light-weighted app.
Then, who will win out hands down in this competitive market?
We test out nearly 10 popular Facebook video downloader apps and rank AnyVid No.1 on our list, followed by InsTube, Videoder, and VidMate.
Why AnyVid stands out from others?
AnyVid Facebook downloader features downloading videos from more than 1,000+ sites. That means only with one app, you can save videos from most popular video sites such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, etc. Besides, AnyVid offers various outputs so that you can choose based on your devices. Furthermore, AnyVid is safe and clean. Neither bundled application nor annoying ads will interrupt you.
Of course, AnyVid updates regularly, and the download process is simplified.
I bet you will have an excellent download experience with it.
Now let’s learn how to save Facebook videos on Android.
Before we start, please install AnyVid on your Android phone.
Easy but powerful video downloader & converter
- Mac OS X 10.9+
- Launch Facebook and locate the video you want to download. Hit the Share button and further select Copy Link to get the video URL.
- Head to AnyVid and paste the URL on the top search section to detect the video.
- Once the result shows up. Click the MP4 button to save the Facebook video directly. If you have a requirement on the output, tap the More button to find other options. AnyVid offers both audio and video formats.
The download progress will start within a few seconds after you set the output. Additionally, you can select the download location via settings.
The download process is convenient, right?
Have a try right now!
Part 2. How to Download Videos from Facebook to iPhone?
We could not directly download any videos on the iPhone from the internet due to the security issue. Fortunately, there is a workaround to bypass the restriction. To save the Facebook video locally, we have to resort to a file manager called Documents by Readdle. Please install it from the App Store before downloading.
Now I will show you how to save Facebook videos on the iPhone step by step. The method is super easy as long as you get the hang of it.
- Launch the Facebook app and locate the video you want to download. Now hit the Share button and tap Copy Link icon.
- Head to Documents, and you will find the blue browser in the bottom right of the screen.
- Please open it and visit the website: https://www.amoyshare.com/facebook-video-downloader/. Long press the search field to paste the Facebook video link. Then hit the search icon to detect the Facebook video.
- When the result shows up, tap the Download button to select an output. Once the desired format has been decided, a window will pop up.
- Set a file name and tap the Done button will start the download progress.
Wait for a few seconds, and the Facebook video has been saved to Documents.
Tip: if you want to save the Facebook on Camera Roll, find the FB video on the Downloads file and click the Select button (on the upper right side) to tick the FB video. Then tap the Move button on the bottom to move it to Camera Roll.
How to save a video from Facebook to your phone? Have you got the answer?
As for the iPhone, although we need to resort to file manager Documents by Readdle to save a video from Facebook to iPhone, the download process is as easy as pie once you get the hang of it.
If you are an Android user, AnyVid would be very helpful. It allows saving videos from more than 1,000+ video-sharing sites. Also, AnyVid enables you to convert Facebook videos to MP 3 and MP4 with various qualities. Most importantly, it is safe, clean, and fast to download.
Have a try right now!