There are many reasons why you have the approach to download Facebook live video.
Sometimes a video is shared with an active group, and finding it later could be a bit of a task.
For whatever reasons you have, here is a step-by-step instruction on how to do it.
The guide applies to download videos from many popular social media platforms, like Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, etc.
No more words, let’s dive in!
Part 1. Download Facebook Live Video to Android
AnyVid is the most capable Facebook video downloader for your Android phone among numerous Facebook video downloader apps. It is a useful tool that enables you to download Facebook live video to Android without sign-in.
No ads! Saved to external storage! Optional video resolution!
Download any video from 1,000+ websites
Let’s get started to download Facebook live video to Android with the following steps:
- On the right top of the post, you can find the three small dots, click it, and then choose “Copy link.”
- Open AnyVid on your phone, and paste the link into the text field on the upper part of the interface.
- Download Facebook live video.
Here you’ve downloaded the Facebook live video! Try this excellent app now!
Download any video from 1,000+ websites
Part 2. Download Facebook Live Video on iPhone
This part is about the specific guide on downloading Facebook live videos on iPhone with Documents by Readdle and AmoyShare Facebook Video Downloader. iPhone has high security concerns over users’ information so that you are not allowed to save Facebook live video directly on normal browsers like Safari.
Documents by Readdle is a popular iOS file manager, which will enable you to watch movies, listen to music, open ZIP files, work with PDFs, download MP3 and videos on iPhone and iPad all in one place.
AmoyShare Facebook Video Downloader is a powerful online Facebook video downloader to download whatever Facebook videos you like. You can select video resolution, and videos will be saved in the MP4 format.
Let’s see how to make it!
- Download Documents by Readdle in App Store.
- Open Documents and hit the compass-shaped browser icon at the lower right corner.
- Search for AmoyShare Facebook Video Downloader in the browser.
- Use the Facebook app or browse Facebook on the browser to find a post that contains the video you want to save. And then Copy Link.
- Go back to AmoyShare Facebook Video Downloader. Paste the copied Facebook live video link to the text field in the middle of the screen and search for it. Then select the download option according to the resolution.
Now that the Facebook live video has been downloaded on your iPhone, you can explore the Downloads in Documents and enjoy it.
Part 3. Download Facebook Live Video to Computer
AnyVid is a professional downloader to back you whenever you want to download Facebook video to the desktop. It is fluently compatible with Windows and Mac systems. Saving Facebook live videos at a fast speed is realizable here.
As a professional Facebook video downloader, AnyVid is 100% safe and clean even when you use the free version. You would never see the popups of the irritating ads.
Here are a few pretty easy steps on how to download Facebook live video.
- Copy the video address from Facebook.
- Open AnyVid on your desktop, and paste the Facebook live video link to the search bar of AnyVid.
- Download the video according to your suitability.
Are you still with me? Keep moving, download AnyVid, and start your free trial now! You can also download Facebook live video to Mac.
Live Videos on Facebook are becoming a trend, and they sometimes have more considerable social media following than YouTube. It’s common to see everything from funny cat videos to big news stories. The important thing to consider is the video’s quality. Depending on the device you are using, you have several options to choose from when downloading your video, as discussed above.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to download a Facebook live video?
With AnyVid Facebook video downloader, you can download Facebook live video as long as you get the video's link.
How to watch Facebook live?
Go to Facebook, and search for live video in the search box, then you can watch Facebook live video.