Facebook and Instagram have over a billion more daily users than TikTok, which is why many people wonder how to share a TikTok video on these major platforms. TikTok features great comedy, dance, and day-in-the-life videos that many would love to share with family and friends. But how do I share TikTok videos on Facebook without a link?
During this article, we look at the different ways about how to share TikTok videos on Instagram and Facebook. One of the best ways to share a TikTok video across these platforms without the watermark, but how can I remove a TikTok watermark?
Let’s dive in and look at the different ways to share TikTok videos.
Part 1. How to Share a TikTok Video Directly?
TikTok has thousands of great video editing features, such as a green screen, filters, and a partnership with CapCut to help users make fantastic videos daily. But what happens when you find a great video you want to share with others? Luckily, TikTok has created an in-application sharing option that helps you share TikTok to Instagram or over a chat application.
If you have been one of the billion daily users that TikTok has, you might have seen the share button featured on the application. But if you have not, don’t stress. For now, I will give you step-by-step instructions on how to share a TikTok video from inside the application.
- Open the TikTok application on your device. On the right side of the video, you will see different options. The heart is the like button, the speech bubble with three dots is the comments section where you can read the comments or leave one, and the bookmark is a save button that saves the video to your application library. The last one is a share button, tap on the share button.
- A pop-up will open with different sharing options. The top row features users on TikTok that you can send the video, and the second row is where you can share it with your other social media applications.
- Click on the platform you want to share the video, follow the prompts, and post the video to your timeline or story. The in-application share bottom makes it easy for you to share content to various platforms easily. You can also copy the link to share on a platform that does not appear on the application list under the share button.
Part 2. How Do You Post a Full TikTok on Instagram Story Without Watermark?
Instagram has been known for having stringent rules regarding what users can post on the platform. On the other hand, TikTok has fewer user rules and restrictions, which is why many creators tend to create content on TikTok and share it on other platforms.
But TikTok users have reported many issues when posting content on Instagram from the TikTok app. There are two significant reasons why you could be struggling.
● Your video is longer than the allowed time on Instagram, Instagram only allows you to post videos of sixty seconds or less. A bug has been reported by users who try to share TikTok videos on Instagram.
● Instagram has been taking videos down that feature a TikTok watermark. This is because TikTok and Instagram are rival applications. Instagram would want to limit the number of free advertisements TikTok would get on their platform.
To be able to share a full TikTok video to Instagram, you might need to do some slight editing first. Luckily, there are tools that you can use to remove the watermark quickly and efficiently.
But how can I remove a TikTok watermark?
Keep reading for step-by-step instructions on how to remove a TikTok watermark from your videos.
- Open the TikTok application and tap on the share button in the bottom right corner of the video. Select the copy link option and go to AmoyShare TikTok Watermark Remover website.
- Once on the page, you will see a search bar. Paste your link in the bar. Next, click on the round start button. After a few seconds, you will see the video is ready to be downloaded without a watermark.
- Click on the download tap featured under the video description you just edited. Next, decide where to save the video, and the video will be saved to your device in a few short seconds.
Part 3. How to Share TikTok Video on Facebook Without Link?
Facebook and Instagram are in a partnership now, which means that the same reels found on Instagram also feature on Facebook. But how to share a full TikTok video on Facebook without a link? Is it a simple process, or will I just be confused?
AmoyShare offers a great TikTok video downloader that will allow you to post the full TikTok video on your timeline quickly.
Let’s take a look at the following steps to help you share TikTok videos on Facebook.
Tip: This method is also effective for those want to learn how to share someone else’s TikTok on Instagram.
- Open the TikTok application and tap on the share button in the bottom right corner of the video. Select the copy link option and go to TikTok video downloader.
- Paste the URL and click on the download button on the right-hand side of the search bar. Once you click on this button, the process will start. When complete, you will see a button that says download on it underneath your video description.
- Click on the download button to start the download process on your device. Your TikTok video can be found on your device when the download is complete.
- Now launch your Facebook and post the TikTok video without watermark instantly.
TikTok may have fewer daily users than Instagram or Facebook, but it is still the fourth most used app in the world. This is because TikTok features excellent video editing options not found on other free applications. So, it should come as no surprise that content creators tend to use TikTok when creating video content.
With all the restrictions on Instagram and Facebook, many users are left wondering how to share a TikTok video on Facebook and Instagram. With these fantastic tools mentioned above, downloading and sharing TikTok videos across all major media platforms became a breeze.
Furthermore, you do not need significant editing skills to remove a simple watermark from your TikTok videos with AmoyShare watermark remover for TikTok.
Until next time.
Why can't I share TikTok videos on Instagram?
Instagram has slight restrictions that make it hard to post TikTok videos on the platform with a watermark. The best way to post the TikTok videos on both Instagram and Facebook is by removing the TikTok watermark with AmoyShare online TikTok watermark remover .
Can you send a TikTok video to someone who does not have TikTok?
Yes, click on the share button and look for the save video button. This will download the video to your device. Yet, some creators have added privacy features to restrict users from downloading their content, but you can move around this with AmoyShare TikTok video downloader .