Nowadays, our life is full of a vast library of exciting videos. You probably have seen some creators’ videos with beautiful songs or shared your videos with outstanding background music on social media.
So, do you have an idea of using a tool to extract audio from a video? And then, try to set it as your ringtone? I always want to do this because I can get a ringtone with different styles every day.
If you wish to convert video to ringtone, you must come to the right place! I’ll provide you with 3 remarkable ways on how to make a video your ringtone on Android, iPhone, or any other device.
Keep reading, and you won’t be disappointed!
How to Set a Video as a Ringtone on Android
As we know, a lot of people use Android to play their favorite MV. Maybe you are one of these Android users. Therefore, you are probably eager to know how to set a video as a ringtone on Android.
In that case, I will recommend an excellent app – AnyMusic MP3 Downloader for making a ringtone from a video.
AnyMusic is one of the best music downloaders, with 1,000 streaming sites supported. You can search music by song, album, artist or paste the URL. Besides that, it can turn a video into an MP3 format. It means that you can make a TikTok video your ringtone on AnyMusic.
Install it, and follow the guide below to learn how to turn a video into a ringtone on Android.
Get unlimited music downloads in 320kbps
- Launch the AnyMusic app to paste the video link or search for a song.|
- Press the “Download” button and choose an MP3 output quality. Then, tap the “Download” button. The MP3 has been saved on your file.
- On your Android, tap the “Settings” icon to find “Sound & Touch,” and then press “Ringtone > All ringtones > Choose local ringtone.”
- Tap the “Audio files” and select the downloaded music from AnyMusic. Finally, tap the “OK” icon to set it your ringtone.
Following these instructions above, you have successfully learned how to make a ringtone from a video on Android. You can try these steps on any Android device.
Install the AnyMusic and have a try!
How to Turn a Video into a Ringtone on iPhone
I have shown you how to make a video a ringtone on Android above. Yet many users want to convert video to a ringtone on iPhone. Although it’s challenging to convert video for iPhone users because of the system’s restrictions, I find a helpful way to make a video your ringtone.
Before we start, you need to install a file manager – Document of Readdle and check if your GarageBand works before converting. Besides that, you need to convert video to MP3 with AmoyShare Free MP3 Finder.
- Run the Document of Readdle and open the built-in browser. Then visit the Free MP3 Finder website to convert video to MP3 online. You can paste a video link or insert a song title in the search box.
- Next, hit the “Download” button, and don’t forget to choose quality. Then, the MP3 will be downloaded automatically.
- Open the GarageBand tool to press the “Create Song” icon and choose KEYBOARDS under the track tab.
- Tap the “Audio recorder” icon and choose the “Editing” icon. It looks like a lasso tool in the top right corner.
- Find the downloaded file and drag it to the workbench.
Trim the audio as you like for your ringtone. And then, tap “My Songs” in the top left corner. This created music will save automatically.
- Press the song you created and tap the “Share” option.
Finally, tap the “Ringtone” option to set the video as your ringtone.
These steps are helpful to make a video into a ringtone. If you also wish to set a ringtone on the iPad, you can also use this method.
It’s worth a try. Come on to follow these procedures instantly!
How to Make a Ringtone from a Video on Your Phone
In the recommendation above, I have shared how do you make a ringtone from a video online. Here let me show you how to make a ringtone from a video with your created video. In this way, you need to use an online tool – AmoyShare Online Audio Converter.
Online Audio Converter is a fast video audio converter that quickly turns video into audio format. Using this free online tool, you can make a video your ringtone. Moreover, it has a powerful function to convert more than one video file at one time.
Therefore, it’s really an excellent converter to set your video as a ringtone. So, if you are interested in it, please come on and follow me!
- Head to the Online Audio Converter, and upload a video file into the box.
- Tap the “Convert” button to convert a video into audio automatically. And then, press the “Download” button on your device.
- On your Android, tap the “Settings” icon to find “Sound & Touch.” Next, press the “Ringtone” option and choose local ringtone.
- Select “Audio files” to choose the music downloaded from Online Audio Converter. Finally, tap the “OK” icon to set it your ringtone.
Hence, you have known how to make a ringtone from a video. Have a try now!
The Bottom Line
All in all, I offer you 3 best ways on how to make a video your ringtone.
Using AnyMusic MP3 Downloader, you can turn a video into audio with high-quality and set it as a ringtone on Android.
Get unlimited music downloads in 320kbps
For iPhone users, you need AmoyShare Free MP3 Finder and GarageBand to turn a video into a ringtone.
To make a ringtone with your video, you can use the AmoyShare Online Audio Converter to rip the audio quickly.
Therefore, choose one method to make unique ringtones and enjoy the wonderful music in no time!
How to make a video your ringtone without an App?
Via the tool – AmoyShare Free MP3 Finder to convert a video into audio on your phone.Then, go to the sound settings on your phone and choose the downloaded file as your ringtone.
How to save TikTok sound as a ringtone?
Paste the copied link from TikTok in the AmoyShare Free MP3 Finder website . And then download the MP3 file to your device.Next, you can run the Settings on your phone to set this audio as your ringtone.