Unlike Twitch videos, Twitch clips range from 30 to 60 seconds. For Twitch broadcasters, Twitch clips are created by broadcasters or streamers to share the highlight moments of the broadcast.
For Twitch streamers, the clips they create from other broadcasters or streamers can be saved to their Twitch page.
Do you know how to clip something on Twitch?
When you find an interesting clip on Twitch, and you want to download for offline streaming, how to do?
This article will bring you a comprehensive solution covering: how to make a clip on Twitch and how to download Twitch clips with the best Twitch clip downloader. Let’s start!
Part 1. How to Clip on Twitch?
Before introducing the steps on how to download clips from Twitch, this article will share with you how to clip things on Twitch.
Log in your Twitch account and following the steps to create a new Twitch clip.
- Hover over the video player and click the Clip icon at the lower right corner of the video. Or you can create the clips by using the shortcut key “alt + x” on Windows.
- Then, a new tab for clip creation will be opened. Drag the selection slider to select the video segment you want > title the clip > click the Publish button.
- The new clip has been published. You can see the additional information next to the clip, including clip title, creator and views. You can also share the clip with others or post it to the social media sites with the shareable link below.
Note: Click here to learn how to make a Twitch clip on Mobile.
#1 How to manage the clip?
You can manage the clips by visiting the Clips Manager. Click your avatar > select Channel > select Videos tab > filter for clips > click on Manage clips to go toClips Manager page. On this page, you will find all the clips you’ve created or of your channel.
#2 How to delete a clip on Twitch?
From the table view of the clips, you can watch, edit, delete or share the clips. Select a clip you want to delete > Click Deleted Selected to remove this clip.
#3 Why there is a “Clips are disabled for this channel” error when you want to make a clip?
You are not allowed to make a clip if the creators disable the clip creation on their channel.
Now, you have got tips on how to clip on Twitch. Go to the next part for the solution on how to download clips from Twitch?
Part 2. Download Twitch Clips with Best Twitch Clip Downloader
It is quite easy to create a clip on Twitch. However, Twitch has disabled the option to download the clips. Nowadays, you can download clips from Twitch via third-party tools, like browser extensions, clip download software or others.
This article has tested the best Twitch clip downloader AnyVid for you. With AnyVid, you can convert Twitch clip to MP4 easily with two methods.
Download any video from 1,000+ websites
- for Windows 10/8/7
- for Mac OS X 14+
- for Android
Method 1. Download Twitch clips with clip URL.
AnyVid is designed with a smart search engine that allows downloading Twitch clips with URL or keywords. See the following steps.
- Copy the clip URL from Twitch and paste it into the search box of AnyVid.
- Preview the clip by clicking on the thumbnail. Then, convert Twitch clip to MP4 by clicking on the MP4 button. Or select More to get other downloaded options of video quality.
- After the clip downloaded, it will be automatically saved on Video under the Downloaded tab.
Method 2. Download Twitch clips via a built-in browser on AnyVid.
- Access to Twitch via the built-in browser of AnyVid.
- Go to your favorite channel and select Clips of the channel > scroll down your mouse to preview the clips > find the Twitch clips you want to download.
- Play the clips. Then click on the download arrow to convert the Twitch clip to MP4.
Note: AnyVid is compatible with Windows, Mac and Android. The steps for downloading Twitch clips on AnyVid mobile app are the same as the steps mentioned above.
Twitch Clip Downloaded!
This article introduces feasible tips on making a Twitch clip and downloading it for offline streaming.
With the best Twitch clip downloader AnyVid, downloading clips is easy.
Get the Twitch clips you like with the best Twitch clip downloaders here!