Modern technology is available to most people today. It is a great advantage of having YouTube videos stored on your mobile phones.
This article will demonstrate to you how to download YouTube videos in mobile with 3 simple methods.
By downloading YouTube videos in mobile, you can achieve 4 primary goals:
• Watch videos offline without Wi-Fi
• Save your favorite YouTube videos and replay whenever
• Have your favorite songs at hand and listen to them any time or anywhere you want
Now, I’m going to show you how to download YouTube videos in mobile for offline watching.
Part 1. How to Find the YouTube Video You Want to Download
If you’ve used any YouTube video downloader before, you know how they work.
In most cases, you need to visit YouTube – search for a video you want to download, copy the video URL, and paste it to the search bar of a YouTube video download site.
It sounds very complicated, right?
Here comes the first magic tool I’m gonna show you today – AmoyShare YouTube Downloader. You can search for any YouTube video on AmoyShare YouTube Downloader, and the search results are almost the same as you do on YouTube.
Take a look at the screenshots below.
What’s the best?
You can download YouTube videos in mobile directly with AmoyShare YouTube Downloader.
Next, let’s see how to make it.
Part 2. How to Ddownload YouTube Videos in Mobile
There are 3 methods to download YouTube videos on mobile for free.
If you don’t want to use an app to download YouTube videos, go for Method 1. If you want to download YouTube videos to your Android Gallery, Method 2 will be perfect for you. If you prefer a more steady and immersed download experience, you’ll like the YouTube video download app introduced in Method 3.
You can either skip to the method you’re interested or go through with me step by step.
Method 1. How to Ddownload YouTube Videos in Mobile Directly without App
I’ve mentioned the AmoyShare YouTube Downloader in Part 1. It’s a free online YouTube downloader compatible with all devices, so you can download YouTube videos in mobile without app.
- Search by keywords. Open your mobile browser and head over to the page of the AmoyShare YouTube Downloader In the search section, type the name of the video that you want to download. Wait for a few seconds, and your video will pop up.
- Check the search result. When you see the video that you want to download, there will be a pink button – Download. Press the download button and wait a few moments.
- Download YouTube video. When you click on the download button, it will open a new tab. There you can press the ellipsis at the lower right corner of the video. Just press Download, and the video will start downloading.
Just wait for a couple of seconds, and your YouTube video will be downloaded.
Method 2. How to Download YouTube Videos in Mobile Gallery
The steps to save YouTube offline videos to Gallery are precisely the same as Method 1.
The extra work you need to do is finding the downloaded video in Gallery.
Just open the Gallery, and the downloaded video is just there.
AmoyShare YouTube Downloader can download YouTube videos directly into your Gallery without any further effort.
Method 3. How to Download YouTube Videos in Mobile with App
AnyUTube allows you to download YouTube to MP3/MP4, as well as YouTube playlists and channels in high quality. It works on Windows, Mac, and Android.
Easy but powerful YouTube video downloader & converter
- Mac OS X 10.9+
- Download AnyUTube app on your Android phone by clicking the download button above.
- Search for a video on AnyUTube. Open the AnyUTube app, and you will see the searching field on the top. There you can type: the name of the video or the song, the artist or you can paste the URL from YouTube video.
- Select a video format to download. When you click on the search icon, there will be the options to download that video either in mp3 or mp4. You can choose More for more quality options. Just press the Download button, and it will start downloading immediately. Wait a few seconds, and the video will be downloaded.
- Enjoy YouTube video offline. When the download finished, you can find it in the Library>Video. Just press it, and it will show you all the videos you have downloaded. Press the Play button, and you can enjoy all the videos that you like without any Wi-Fi or connection, wherever you are.
I hope this guide on how to download YouTube videos in mobile was helpful to you.
You can point out the advantages of the AnyUTube app compared to the online YouTube downloader:
• More stable, faster download speed
• Download multiple files at the same time
• Setting up users’ preferences at the start
• Offering updates and recommendations to the users
Try the AmoyShare YouTube Downloader, and feel free to explore the AnyUTube YouTube video download app as well. You can also connect your YouTube channel by signing in, so you can have everything you need at one place.
In this post, I demonstrated how to download YouTube videos in Android mobile. If you use an iPhone or iPad, please refer to our previous post – How to Download YouTube videos on iPhone.
If you have any questions, contact us. I would like to help you.