YouTube has a vast music library where we can listen to music for free, but we have to keep the screen or the device awake all the way. In this sense, it is not perfect because it requires uninterrupted connection wherever we are.
It is best to take a once-and-for-all method – download music from YouTube. You won’t have to worry about unstable connection outdoors.
In this article, I will show you how to download music from YouTube to your computer, Android phone, and iPhone, with the Free YouTube Downloader.
Part 1. How to Download Music from YouTube to Computer Free without Software
Installing software to your computer is oftentimes annoying. It not only occupies memory space but also takes time. What’s worse, some insecure, unknown software will do harm to your computer.
The Free YouTube Downloader frees you from these troubles. The download is completely conducted in a browser without any software. It only requires a few steps to download music from YouTube for free.
Take a try!
- Find the music that interests you on YouTube. Move the cursor to the address bar, right-click on the URL, and copy it.
- Head over to https://www.amoyshare.com/free-youtube-downloader/ in a new tab. You will see a search box in the middle. Paste the URL and press Enter to start the search, and the result will show up underneath the search box off the bat. See the video thumbnail? Definitely, you can get a preview and enjoy music before it is downloaded.
- Click on the Download button, the extended menu will lead you to the audio and video options. MP3, M4A, and MP4 are available to switch between. Select a format and click on Download to download music from YouTube. The only thing left is to check the local folder where the downloaded file is saved.
Takeaway: Keyword search is also supported. Simply search for music, artist, album, and even lyrics directly.
Part 2. How to Download Music from YouTube on Android
The same, you don’t need to install an app to download music from YouTube. The Free YouTube Downloader also works perfectly on any Android browser. The steps for downloading YouTube music by URL is similar to those mentioned above.
In this section, I’d like to explain how to download YouTube music on your Android device, by keyword.
- Open the browser on your Android phone. Type www.amoyshare.com/free-youtube-downloader/ in the address bar.
- Find music by keywords. Type anything in the search bar. To be specific, it can be a song, artist, lyrics or album. For instance, I entered an artist’s name, and all the tracks by the artist and related videos are displayed in the results.
- Select the Download button of the track you want. You can download YouTube music to MP3, M4A, and MP4. Press “Download”, and the download will kick off immediately.
All that remains now is to check the file in My Files>Music in your Android phone.
Part 3. How to Download Music from YouTube to iPhone
There’s a makeshift. You can still download music to iPhone from YouTube with the help of the Free YouTube Downloader, and Documents by Readdle, a free iOS file manager app. Before we get down to the instructions, go to the App Store to install Documents to your iPhone. Let’s get started now.
- Open the YouTube app to find your favorite music. Tap Share under the video and select “Copy link” to get the music URL.
- Open Documents. You will see the Compass at the right bottom. Touch it to use the built-in browser. Enter www.amoyshare.com/free-youtube-downloader/ to surf to the Free YouTube Downloader site.
- Paste the YouTube URL in the search box, and touch Search for the result.
- Hit Download on the right and select a format to download music from YouTube. After the download is complete, switch to My Files of Documents. Find the downloaded files in Downloads.
Desktop & Android Alternative
The online service is a free option that meets your basic download needs. But if you are a heavy user, it’s better to use AnyUTube, the advanced version of the Free YouTube Downloader. The app is available for Android, Windows, and Mac. It helps you download YouTube in high quality, and download any YouTube playlist in batch.
Today we’ve run you through the complete steps on how to download music from YouTube to your computer, Android, as well as how to download music to iPhone from YouTube.
Give it a try!
Easy but powerful video downloader & converter
- Mac OS X 10.9+