How to download audio from YouTube is a very common topic for every internet user who wants to transfer favorite music from YouTube to phone or a computer.
We use YouTube mainly for fun, listening to music, watching funny videos, learning and many other things.
So it is not strange that sometimes you want to download an interesting video or audio and save it on our computer.
There are a couple of ways to download audio from YouTube video.
You can download only audio from YouTube or download video and audio from YouTube.
I am here to help you with how to do it for free. Ok, let’s get started.
Part 1. Download Audio from YouTube On Windows/Mac
There are online services from which you can directly download audio only from YouTube online and get an mp3 file. They are free and easy-to-use, and they can be used on Windows or Mac.
So settle in, this part will present you how to download audio from YouTube to computer.
Read these step-by-step instructions carefully, and you will easily be able to accomplish what you want.
Download Audio from YouTube by AmoyShare Free YouTube Downloader
If you want to download audio from YouTube with absolute ease, AmoyShare Free YouTube Downloader offers you exactly that. Simply choose the desired video you’d like to download then paste its link into the textbox. You can also use that textbox to search for videos if you don’t have the link.
- Copy the YouTube video URL you’d like to download and paste it into the textbox. Then press Enter or click on the search icon.
- Now that AmoyShare Free YouTube Downloader has found the song, you can click “Download.”
- Now, after you clicked, you can choose between the available options provided. Based on your preferences, click “Download,” and the song will begin downloading to your computer.
Download Audio from YouTube on Windows/Mac by Online Downloader
There is another way you can download audio from a YouTube video. All you have to do is to open the desired video on YouTube and then delete the letters “ube” in the link in the word “youtube.com.”
Now, let’s begin to learn how to download audio from YouTube video.
- Open the desired video on YouTube. As the picture shown below, delete the letters “ube” of the link.
- Opening this link will open a new site. Clicking on the “Record MP3” button will download the recording in MP3 format, and in this way, you can also download the full video in MP4 format.
Part 2. Download Audio from YouTube on Android
YouTube is undoubtedly one of the best places to enjoy video and music, and thereby it’s a repository for human joy. Sometimes you may want to rip audio and video from YouTube to your phone or tablets for offline enjoyment. There are multiple ways you can download audio from YouTube.
Here, I present to you one of the best choices for how to download audio from a YouTube video.
Download Audio from YouTube by AnyUTube
I will show you a quick tutorial on how to use AnyUTube to download audio from YouTube. It’s a great desktop software that you can use for downloading videos from YouTube and converting them to the highest quality possible. The best thing about this program is that it’s free.
Try AnyUTube App now! It works on Windows, Android, and Mac
All-in-one YouTube downloader & converter
- for Windows 10/8/7
- for Mac OS X 14+
- for Android
Now, open AnyUTube to download audio from YouTube.
- Copy the song’s URL into the search box.
- Click the MP3 button, and the download should start immediately. You also have plenty of other options if you click More.
The ways to download audio from YouTube above is easy and safe.
If you do not want to install any software, AmoyShare Free YouTube Downloader is your best choice.
If you are afraid of software security, AnyUTube is the best and safest choice for you.
Now try it out!