Nowadays, more and more people using social media like Facebook on their mobile phones. The Facebook app in Google Play Store has more than one hundred million downloads.
It’s very convenient to view your Facebook friends’ posts in a feed. But as we all know, Facebook itself doesn’t provide a video download service. Therefore, we need help from some third-party tools.
Don’t worry. The process of how to save videos from Facebook on Android is not complicated at all. Read on, and you will find some pretty practical tools to help you.
Part 1. Download Facebook Videos on Android Using Apps
The most straightforward way to download Facebook videos on Android is by installing a video downloader app. However, there are tons of different video downloaders on the Internet for your choice. I’m here to introduce two practical ones for you. Both of these two video downloaders have Android, Windows, and Mac versions. What’s more, they are totally safe: no virus, no malware, and no ads.
The first one is AnyVid. It’s a powerful video downloader that supports video downloads from 1,000+ sites. Facebook is one of the social media sites on its long list. You can download Facebook videos to your Android phone by merely copying and pasting the link into its search box. AnyVid provides all the available video download options. The download speed it offers is also 3 times faster than other ordinary video downloaders.
Let’s see how to download videos from Facebook on Android via AnyVid.
- Copy the video link from Facebook.
- Open AnyVid. Paste the link into the search on the home page. Then tap the magnifying lens icon to start parsing.
- Select the format and quality you want on the result page. Then tap Download.
- After the download task finishes, you can check the downloaded video in your Files.
DoremiZone Music Downloader
DoremiZone Music Downloader is another powerful downloader app that you don’t want to miss. Although its primary function is to download music, DoremiZone Music Downloader supports video downloads as well. The only thing you need to do is select MP4 as the download format before you start downloading. The steps to download Facebook video on Android via DoremiZone Music Downloader is also pretty simple.
- Using the same way to get the Facebook video link, then paste it to DoremiZone Music Downloader’s search box. Tap the magnifying lens icon to start parsing.
- Choose the video format and quality you like by tapping the More button. Then tap Download to start downloading.
- The download task is added to the queue. You can see the download progress.
- After the process bar hits 100%, you can check the downloaded video in the library.
Part 2. Download Facebook Videos on Android Online
Besides installing an app on your phone, you can also download Facebook videos on Android via the online download sites. I will also recommend a useful site for you: Free Video Finder.
Free Video Finder is an online video download tool without ads. If you don’t want to install any app on your phone, Free Video Finder is an excellent choice for you.
The interface of this site is straightforward and easy to read. To begin with, copy and paste the Facebook video link to Free Video Finder. Free Video Finder supports video downloads from more than 250 sites. Compared to other online download tools, Free Video Finder is the most stable one that I’ve used.
- Get the Facebook video link. Visit Free Video Finder via your browser. Then paste the link into its search bar. Tap the magnifying lens icon to start parsing.
- Choose the option you want, and then tap Download.
- The download link will open in another tab. Tap the ellipsis at the bottom right corner, and then tap Download.
You will see the file added to the taskbar. After it finishes, you can see the video in your Files.
After reading this post, I believe you at least know how to download Facebook videos on Android. You can either install a video downloader to your phone or visit the online downloader. These two ways are both convenient and easy.
Download any video from 1,000+ websites
- for Windows 10/8/7
- for Mac OS X 14+
- for Android
For me, I think AnyVid is the best. Install one downloader, and it will satisfy all your future needs.
Don’t be hesitate to try it! You will explore more fantastic functions after using it.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to save a video from Facebook to your phone?
1. Copy the video link from Facebook.2. Paste the link into AnyVid. Then start parsing.3. Select the format and quality on the result page. Then tap Download.4. Check the downloaded video file in Library.
How do I download a video from Facebook to my gallery?
The most convenient and straightforward way is using AnyVid. Copy and paste the Facebook video link, and then this app will help you save the video to your gallery.Other than that, visit Free Video Finder could also help you download a Facebook video to your Android phone.