Summary of this article: We all know that iTunes only allow the iPhone music transfer process to go one way - from the computer to your iPhone. If your computer music library is empty, it will sync your iPhone to the empty library, which means every song on your iPhone will be erased. Luckily, here is an easy guide helps you to figure out how to copy songs from computer to iPhone 6 quickly and vice versa.
Below are the subtitles included in the screen:
1. How to copy songs from computer to iPhone and vice versa?
2. Launch O2Tunes, and connect your iPhone6 to computer (O2Tunes will automatically detect your device and show you the detailed information).
3. We can try to copy music from iPhone to computer first, then computer to iPhone.
4. Select the songs you want to backup, and right click to your target folder.
5. Delete the songs at your will.
6. Then how to copy songs from computer to iPhone? Just choose the music folder prepared on your computer and directly add them.
7. Wow, very easy, isn’t it? Just share this way to your friends. O2Tunes can help you music transfer from PC to iPhone in thunder speed!
Download for free trial now!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org