Photo Collage Maker for Mac
Q:What’s the system requirement for Photo Collage Maker?
- a. Windows NT4.0, 2000, XP (Recommended), Server 2003, VISTA operating system;
- b. Microsoft Windows Installer 3.0;
- c. Pentium or AMD 233 MHz CPU (Recommended: 500MHz or greater);
- d. Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher;
- e. 128 MB RAM (Recommended: 256MB or greater);
- f. 200 MB hard drive space available.
Q:How do I save a collage as a template?
A:After you’re happy with your collage, click “Collage” in the main menu, and then click “Save as Template.” A pop-up window will appear in which you can preview your new template. Change the name, and click “Save.”
Q:Why are photos failing to save?
A:The image format may be improper for the program. Try something familiar like JPEG, GIF, TIFF, PNG, BMP, etc. Other uncommon formats might not be recognized. Sometimes converting the file into a common format is all it takes to solve the problem.
Q:Why is my text blurry in the collage?
A:To avoid blurry text in your collage, adjust the size of the font itself when adding the text. Do NOT resize the font with the size box! If you resize the textbox afterwards to make the text bigger, it will be blurry. Instead, try starting with a larger font size.
Q:Can Amoyshare DVD Creator continue to function when internet connection suddenly gets lost?
A:Amoyshare DVD Creator can function without internet connection.