Summary of this article: Bare walls are a bore. Making your own posters with your favorite photos is a piece of cake when you have the right tools. This article will explain exactly how to make your own photo collage poster!
If walls could talk, they’d probably tell you to put more art on them. Nobody wants to be drab and boring, much less your living space! Posters are not only for the college student anymore (although there’s nothing quite as satisfying as a great poster for your new dorm room). Young children, and even adults can enjoy custom posters that showcase their own interests, passions, and memories. So is there an easy way to make a poster from your own photos perfect for your unique space?
The answer is yes! Many shops like Kinkos and Walmart can of course help you make yourself a poster. But maybe you want to make it on your own, at your home computer. If you use a photo publishing software you have the advantage of complete creative control as well as immediate access to all your photos. In addition, there’s really no better feeling than making something with “your own two hands.” Empower yourself, and give some publishing software a try!
The software I’ll discuss in this article is Photo Collage Maker. Photo Collage Maker is a favorite for thousands of users worldwide for its ease-of-use and professional output. Not only can any user (even the most computer-wary) pick up the software quickly, but you are guaranteed to enjoy a final product that’s as high level as any printing store down the street. What are the specific steps to accomplish your task?
How to make a photo poster:
- Step 1: Download and open Photo Collage Maker on your computer. Make sure you have any photos you want to use already saved on your computer.
- Step 2: Add any photos or folders of photos you want to use in your poster to Photo Collage Maker. You can browse any folder in your computer to find the right photos.
- Step 3: Choose your Template. On the left, template categories are displayed and sorted. The patterns can be seen on the right. There are many preset templates to choose from, which you can browse. Additionally, you can choose to create your own template from a blank.
- Step 4: Create your collage. Any photos you selected will automatically appear on the poster, and you can adjust their location, size, tilt, etc. to get it just how you’d like. In this window, you can also save your poster or send it as an email!
- Step 5: Edit your photos further, if desired. You can replace photos, crop or add frames and masks, add decorations, adjust text elements (change font, size, color, etc.), and more. The sky’s the limit!
It’s really that easy to make your own custom poster. To print the poster in a large size, you can visit any local printer with a copy of the poster. Say goodbye to boring white walls, and hello to brilliant picture posters created by and for the one and only you!
JUST DOWNLOAD IT TO FREE TRIAL NOW BY CLICKING BELOW LINK: