Summary of this article: When logging in the Twitter, the top banner-sized image of profile page always determines others’ first overall impression about you. Therefore, a custom and creative Twitter header is crucial to make your whole profile page striking. As one fabulous and user-friendly picture collage maker, AmoyShare Photo Collage Maker could easily help Tweeters to perfect their own image by providing with smart ways to design Twitter header photo. But no worry, it needs none complicated technical skills!
I’m a Tweeter, who likes to make friends with many people through Twitter. And when I decide whether to follow this new friend or not, first of all, I will browse their Twitter profile pages. Some Twitter profile pages look striking and attractive, while some seem plain and urge me have no interesting to enter the space any more. After comparing, I found that the Twitter cover is the crucial one.
Fantastic and fun, aren’t they? Various Twitter covers can showcase Tweeters’ different tastes. For my part, I just want my unique Twitter cover, for it can help me to absorb those like-minded people to follow me. Do you feel the same? Then read more, next I will share you what I have known!
AmoyShare Photo Collage Maker, the one I feel obliged to recommend. It provides your Twitter header dimensions with proper size and even Twitter header resolution with best quality. Besides, using this simple Twitter header picture drawer, you will find your Twitter cover amazingly attractive. What’s more, a large gallery of predefined layout designs or templates contained within Photo Collage Maker, you can freely use either preset templates or create your own page layouts to make your Twitter covers impressive. The world is your oyster!
It costs you less time and energy. If you opt to use it to design profile image, you can absolutely surprise others and double your visibility!
Before we start the working for making a Twitter Cover, you should know something about the Twitter header's dimention and resolution:
We all know that not every cover image is a home run for Twitter header; The reason is that a common image size is not fit to Twitter header’s dimension and resolution. Originally Twitter suggests creating the image at the size 1200 pixels wide by 600 pixels tall. However, recently, after the new Twitter design has rolled out to all Twitter profiles as of May 29, 2014, the Twitter header photo should be sized to 1500 wide by 500 pixels tall.
Therefore, we should pay attention to designing the Twitter header with exact dimensions and best resolution. But don’t worry, AmoyShare Photo Collage Maker will leave you no anxiety! Let me show you the guide for making a twitter cover:
- Step 1: Download and open Photo Collage Maker. It will appear Create New Collage Page menu; Just click Create Blank Collage option.
- Step 2: On the appearing Collage Panel Setting menu, set up the customized size for width as 1500 & height as 500. Then click OK to start (here takes the new Twitter header design of 2014 for example).
- Step 3: Choose the pictures you want to design and drag them to the blank page, they will be shown as thumbnails. Next adjust every picture to its proper position that you’d like to fill the whole page.
- Step 4: Set or download an arbitrary black picture from Internet. Drag the black picture to the page, right click the mouse and choose Stretch Photo to Fit Page. Once more to right click the mouse to choose the Properties Option to set the Position and Opacity that you prefer, and then click the Add option to choose Add Text to adjust text elements (change font, size, color, etc.) as you like. The possibilities are endless!
- Then a dream twitter belong to your own is done so easily! Wow, is it quite easy? Make your dream Twitter header right now!
Here's how to upload a designed Twitter cover header image done by Photo Collage Maker to your Twitter profile:
- 1. Sign in to you Twitter account. Click the “Settings” icon (it’s the one that looks like a gear in the top right corner)
- 2. Click “Design”, scroll down to “Customize your own” and click “Change header”;
- 3. Select “Choose existing image”, find the image you created by Photo Collage Maker, click “Open”;
- 4. Click “Save changes”.
To see how it looks, click on the “Me” icon at the top of your page. You should see your Twitter header picture, Profile Name, Bio and Website superimposed over your new custom Twitter Profile page.
Wonderful, isn’t it? I believe by using Photo Collage Maker, the fabulous Twitter header maker, you can absolutely double your visibility!
JUST DOWNLOAD IT TO FREE TRIAL NOW BY CLICKING BELOW LINK: