Create a Top-Quality YouTube Banner with Photo Collage Maker for Mac.
Summary of this article: These days everyone (even some pets) has a YouTube channel. Customizing the look and feel of your channel can be, to say the least, a harrowing experience. But in this article, I’ll walk you through the ins-and-outs of a YouTube channel banner maker, and show you the easy way to get it done in a flash for Mac. I hope you’re excited to make your channel look as cool as your content deserves. Below are some outstanding YouTube cover samples for reference.
Magical, right? Can’t wait to learn? Ok, before I jump into the step-by-step on how to use Photo Collage Maker for Mac to make a YouTube cover, let’s quickly talk about the challenges one usually faces when making their banner.
YouTube covers can be challenging to make for a couple of reasons. First of all, YouTube requires a specific height and width for your image (The YouTube banner is recommended to make and upload big, 2560 x 1440 pixels). Cropping an image to a specific size is not usually made easy by most photo editing software, and you can spend hours reading tutorials to figure out the right way to cut your image down or crop it in the right position. Second of all, the banner needs to be in certain file formats, so you often can’t simply download any image and post it up. Finally, if you want to customize an image, you not only have to deal with problems one and two, but also need to find an application that can allow you to make your unique picture or collage in the first place. Even thinking about what can go wrong makes my head hurt.
So how can we minimize the hassle, and accomplish the task of making a YouTube banner? Through a lot of trial and error, I finally have stumbled upon the miracle tool: Picture Collage Maker for Mac. Photo Collage Maker (PCM) is an all-in-one collage creator, photo editor, and YouTube banner maker. Not only can you customize any photos or collage them together, but you can also use their YouTube banner template to create your banner in a single glorious click. Yes, that’s right, just one click.
No other YouTube channel banner maker has satisfied me as thoroughly as PCM for Mac, so I hope you give it a try. Now, let me walk you through exactly how the program works:
- Step 1: Download Photo Collage Maker at AmoyShare.com. Make sure your photos you want to use are already in your hard drive, preferably in your “Pictures” folder.
- Step 2: When you open Photo Collage Maker for Mac, you will see various Templates available! Choose the blank template to start. Drag the picture file folder you’d like to use on the bottom-left of the menu. Then set the name and the custom size of your cover, just as below.
- Step 3: Select photos from your file folder and drag them in the blank template. You can also choose the sweat-heart icon below to drag into the frame shape at your will.
- Step 4: Now is the fun part. You can edit your photo with all the options on the right. For example, click the photo with your mouse to drag it filling the template; click the arrow icons, adding the picture layers to strengthen overall display effect etc.. Follow your heart in this step, because this will really make your banner look ultra-personal
- Step 5: After editing the whole picture page, just save and upload your banner to your YouTube channel and enjoy!(The desktop max after you upload the banner will be displayed by 2560px wide and 423px high).
See? Is it quite easy to complete your own artwork for YouTube Covers? Whipping up a YouTube banner for your channel doesn’t have to be a pain or a time-consuming endeavor. Photo Collage Maker for Mac can help you make a personalized banner in minutes.
JUST DOWNLOAD IT TO FREE TRIAL NOW BY CLICKING BELOW LINK: