How to Convert M4A to MP3
Compared with MP3 audio files, M4A can compress the same audio file into smaller file size. It also means that you are able to use M4A output format quality to carry higher quality music songs. However, MP3 is the most popular audio format, which has best compatibility with most media players. Therefore, you need to convert M4A to MP3. Here are 5 different ways for you to convert M4A to MP3.
Convert M4A to MP3 in iTunes
Using iTunes to convert M4A to MP3 for Mac and Windows is a free and useful way. With easy to use operations and high quality audio conversion service, iTunes has been top choice for people to not only convert audio formats, but also organize music. The installation of iTunes is not introduced again.
- Step 1: Run iTunes, and then choose Add to Library under File, to pick which M4A audio file you want to convert.
- Step 2: Select Preferences option, when you see the General menu, tap Import Settings option.
- Step 3: Choose MP3 Encoder and Good Quality under Import Setting window.
- Step 4: Turn to Advanced window, and then reset your iTunes Music folder location.
If you have other requirement of converting M4A to MP3 audio quality, you can customize bit rate and etc.
These are whole processes of converting M4A to MP3 with iTunes on Mac and Windows computers. In addition, you can convert WMA to MP3 with iTunes as well.
Convert M4A to MP3 via Audacity
Audacity is an freeware to convert M4A to MP3 on Mac, Windows, Linux and other different OS. You can edit audio files during converting M4A to MP3 files in Audacity. Before you start audio conversion, you need to install LAME and FFmpeg under Library section, which enables people to play audio files. Just click download option, and then you can restart Audacity to convert audio to MP3 on PC.
- Step 1: Import M4A audio file by File menu.
- Step 2: use Edit option and edit soundtracks by the way.
- Step 3: Choose Export from the menu bar to convert M4A to MP3 for free.
Audacity is the professional audio editor, bases on audio format conversion. So, if you have more requirements towards M4A to MP3 conversion on Audacity, you can customize audio tracks for free.
Convert M4A to MP3 Online
There are many online M4A to MP3 converter, with which you can change audio formats freely. But when you need to convert large audio formats, not all M4A to MP3 online free converter can do a good job. To get high quality audio conversion online, you can turn to Online Audio Converter page. From this online audio to MP3 converter freeware, you can extract audio from a video file in several audio output quality. Moreover, you are able to adjust advanced settings during online audio converting.
- Step 1: Tap Open Files option, to import M4A audio file from Google Drive, Dropbox and URL.
- Step 2: Select the audio output format you want convert to, like MP3.
- Step 3: Adjust output Quality, Advanced settings and Edit tack info before converting to MP3 music.
- Step 4: Tap Convert button to start to convert M4A to MP3 online for free.
In Online Audio Converter freeware, you can batch convert M4A to MP3 simultaneously. Moreover, the converted MP3 music can be downloaded in a ZIP archive. If you need to convert audio formats frequently, Online Audio Converter offers Chrome audio converter add on, for you to convert music to MP3 files in easier way.
M4A to MP3 Convert APP
For people who need to convert M4A to MP3 on mobile phone, using online audio converter is not convenient enough. Therefore, you have better install certain music format converter, to get free audio format conversion.
Media Converter is the easy to use M4A to MP3 converter apk for Android. You can set duration start and end to cut audio files, and then convert certain music pieces into MP3 formats. Media Converter audio converter Android apk enables users to extract audio from video files to make a ring tone. So Meida Converter can extract and convert both audio and video files.
- Step 1: Import M4A audio files from your Android phone.
- Step 2: Set Output Parameters and tick Output Audio options.
- Step 3: Tap Convert button to convert M4A to MP3 on Android.
You can set preset bitrate in auto or customize mode, and then adjust video width and height to control which audio parts you want to extract.
File Converter Free
File Converter Free offers image, video, audio, ebook, document conversion in free on iOS devices. With over 100 media formats supported, you can convert most popular audio files in free way with the M4A to MP3 converter iOS app.
- Step 1: Click Load media button to upload M4A audio music.
- Step 2: Select MP3 audio output format.
- Step 3: Tap Convert option.
And then you can choose whether to receive converted audio files by email, share through web, upload to Dropbox or by other methods. In addition, there are few media editor you can use on the M4A to MP3 converter app for iPhone.
AnyMusic – Convert Music Format on PC and iOS Devices
AnyMusic is the all-in-one audio converter on PC, you can transfer converted songs to iOS devices directly as well. The built-in search box and high music player can give you better music listening experiences. The main job of AnyMusic is to extract audio from streaming videos. You can choose audio output quality and format before downloading music. With AnyMusic installed, you will not miss any audio beats.
- Step 1: Search music by artists, albums, songs and URL.
- Step 2: Click the audio file, and choose the Download option, and then select audio format you would like to convert to.
- Step 3: Download video songs in in high quality, and you can find converted audios in Library.
- Step 4: Turn to Transfer to Phone page, and then tick converted music you want to transfer to iOS.
In addition, do not forget to connect your iPhone to your computer using the USB cable before transferring. After that, you will find video to MP3 songs are added to Music Library automatically. AnyMusic has the power to extract audio from YouTube video files in high quality. Thus, you can download free music from YouTube and other video sharing sites whenever you want
In order to convert the encrypted M4A files to MP3, the article provides the 5 most frequently used methods. Whether you wanna convert the files on iPhone or computer, you can always get the solution from the article. If you have any other query, please feel free to let us know in the comments.