How to Download Music from YouTube to MP3
Have you ever come across a situation like this:
You heard a beautiful song in a commercial or a movie, and you find the video on YouTube, but there's no way you can grab the music from the video clip.
I know exactly how upset you are.
And you can't help wondering - is there any way that you can convert video to MP3 for offline listening?
Yes, you bet!
There're hundreds of different video to MP3 converters can settle your problem. To help you easily make it, I narrow down the scope and select the most practical tools as follows.
Top 5 Freeware to Convert Video to MP3 from YouTube/Facebook
Nowadays we can find most of the video clips from YouTube or Facebook. When you wanna look for a desired MP3 file, you only have to enter the URL of the video clip to transcode video to MP3 with ease.
|Program||Features||Convert Video to MP3|
|Free Video to MP3||Best video to MP3 downloader and searcher with video name or link.||
|KeepVid||Batch download YouTube playlists within one click for more than 10,000 video sharing sites.||
|Video Downloader||Video downloader add on for your browsers.||
|ClipConverter.cc||Provides YouTube video to MP3 in different quality.||
|Flvto||Desktop version, Add-on version, Online MP3 converter and most popular converted from YouTube.||
Extract MP3 Files from Video Format on Win/Mac
When you do not know using other programs to extract MP3 from video files, you can also use the default program on your computer. And the online audio converter is another option, you just need to convert video from your computer to MP3.
Just check more detail about the solutions as below.
1. Export Video Files to MP3 with VLC
VLC is the one of the most popular video player of Windows operation systems. You can use the VLC Media Player to convert any video to MP3 on your windows with the following process.
- Step 1: When you launch VLC Media Player, you can click on the Media Menu to Open(Advanced) the video from your PC. Preview the video to make sure everything works okay.
- Step 2: Export Video to MP3. You can choose the output format as MP3 in the Settings section. Choose the output file name, audio format, and encoding options according to the requirements.
- Step 3: Finally when you are ready, click the Start button to extract the audio from video to transcode the video format to MP3 audio.
2. Converter Video Clips to MP3 Audio via iMovie
As for the Mac users, you can also use iMovie to convert MP4/MOV to MP3. iMovie is more than a video player, it is able to edit the video files as well as extract audio from video clips as well.
- Step 1: Locate the video files in your Mac computer, and then import the video clip with File > Import Media into the iMovie. You can also drag and drop the video directly to iMovie.
- Step 2: Click the Share menu in the upper right corner to extract MP3 from the video files. Choose the Files option and select Audio Only from Format. And then use MP3 as the File Format.
- Step 3: And then click the next button and choose the destination to convert the MP4 or MOV files to MP3 accordingly.
3. Transcode Video Format to MP3 Online Audio Converter
If you do not wanna convert video clips to MP3 with any programs, you can also use the online audio converter. The program is able to handle most of the audio formats.
- Step 1: Click the Open files button to load the video file to the online MP3 converter. You can also add the video files from Google driver, Dropbox or the URL directly.
- Step 2: Choose the MP3 format from the list. The default option is MP3. And then adjust the Quality from the online program, as for smartphone, you can choose the Good option.
- Step 3: Before you click the Convert button to extract MP3 from video, you can also adjust the parameters for the Advanced settings or Edit track info instead.
How to Export MP3 to iPhone Directly
Even if you download the video files to MP3 to your computer, you are still difficult to transfer the MP3 to iPhone or other devices. Is there a direct way to export files to MP3 from YouTube?
Amoyshare AnyMusic should be the recommended program for you. Before using the MP3 Converter for your iPhone, you need to connect iPhone to your computer first.
- Step 1: Copy the URL of the YouTube video or enter the name, album or the artist of the song to search for the desired MP3 in the Find Music Tab. And then you can get different versions of songs within the program.
- Step 2: Once you connect iPhone to AnyMusic, you can move the Transfer to iPhone Tab. Select the music files you wanna transfer to iPhone. And then click the Transfer option.
- Step 3: And then you can check the music files in your iPhone now. You can download the music from YouTube to MP3 to iPhone directly as for the case. Now enjoy the music on the go now.
As for convert video format to MP3 audio, you can choose the default programs to change the video to audio with ease.
Now, I’d like to hear from you:
Which video to MP3 converter is most surprising to you?
AnyMusic - the all-in-one video2MP3 converter, KeepVid - Download YouTube playlists in batch, iMovie Converter video clips to MP3 files on Mac, or others?
Or maybe you have a question.
Either way, leave a quick comment below right now.