1. Select a template. The program will open and the first step is to browse through available templates (separated into categories based on project type). To get started, pick a template and click OK.
2. Choose pictures from your computer. On the left, you can see photos that are available on your computer. If some are missing, you can search through your computer, or drag and drop them into Photo Collage Maker. To put the pictures into your collage, just drag photos from the left-hand-side into the template where “Drop Photo Here” is seen!
3. Complete any edits you want to the photos. You can change the size, crop it, add a frame, add a mask, or insert decorative clipart with ease. This step is perhaps the most fun, and makes your collage truly unique.
4. Select fonts for your collage. You can adjust font size, color, and effects simply and quickly! You can also choose specific font settings for certain projects (ex. The calendar lets you choose whether or not you want to show weekdays, and decide what year the collage will be for).
5. Share! You can save it, email it, or print it. It’s easy to choose what kind of file type to save it as, and where to put it on your computer, to shoot it out in an email to those you care for, or print on a home printer. You can also take your collage on a USB flash drive to your local printer!